I'm scared of coming off too needy and desperate and want to seem like a good catch to a man's eye. Am I making a good move here?

Anonymous
I have always been scared of being too needy in relationships and it's probably because i am in some ways so I try to hide it. I guess I'm playing a game with texting which I know is really dumb. I wait to respond for an extended period of time so I seem busy and it makes the guy wonder more about me and hopefully makes him like me more, but I really get tired of playing the game and just want to text when I feel like it which is really all the time lol. I went out with a guy on 2 dates now and I have been actually responding very late with texts like hours in between sometimes, but now I want to respond sooner. Will that give him too much power now? or i should i continue to respond like how i always have so it keeps him interested in me like having him "chase" me? I'm afraid he'll think he already has me now.
0
1