Girls, Why are women so hypocritical about "players"?

ReimerReason24
Dating for the most part is and has always been at the mercy of women. As a man you can try to do a lot of things to impress her, but at the end of the day, its up to her whether she dates you or not. I don't mind, as it creates a challenge and I can see where I can improve. However my issue is with women who act dismayed and offended if you say you flirt with multiple women at once. Most women I've known have HUNDREDS of men in their contacts, DM's and on social media who they flirt with constantly. Once a pontential guy is gone, she moves on to the next bachelor on 2 seconds. Heck sometimes she'll flirt while she's still dating someone. And this is considered normal. I don't condone cheating. And I believe in being faithful. However, some men need to test things out to see where personalities click. Wasting eachother's time hurts both parties. If somethings not going to work out, waiting for the inevitable doom of rejection is stupid. If I have a few options (who are people I enjoy spending time with, sex out of the equation) then I dont see the big deal.
Girls, Why are women so hypocritical about "players"?
Add Opinion