Could you please help me out. Please give some advices. I'm so worn out. I love him so much and don't know what to do and it's upset me?

Pikachu90
My boyfriend n are together for 3 years n we decided to get married in a year. He is a nice, funny and faithful guy. He pays for my bills and foods since I'm in school n I don't work. other than that he spends money wisely and like to save. Therere some issues been addressed but not resolved. He doesn't want to attend my family functions n I told him how important it is for me to have him there. He doesn't like to go out with my friends because he doesn't like them and he always has something judgmental to say about them. So I haven't hung out with my closed friends for a while. He criticized my cousin bc she slept with so many guys and she's only 17. He always judges people' s past and hates people that goes out and sleep with others. He hates it that I slept with one guy before him. He doesn't like the fact I idolized male singers bc he thinks he's not good enough and that I want someone better than him. He wanted me to take off my nose ring and belly and I did it for him bc he said it hurts him so much when I wear them n it makes him think I was a bad or party girl sleeping around with so many people but I only sleep with one person. He doesn't want me to go to the bar and I didn't go. He wanted me to cook and eat at home more since it's so expensive to eat out a lot and he said we should just eat out 1 a week so I cook. I wanted to go shopping and he didn't want to go and spend money but he finally decided to go but want happy. I really like taking pictures and posted on facebook but he doesn't like it and he doesn't want to wear matching Tshirt but I kinda want to do sometimes for Christmas and Valentine's Day. I asked him if we can buy a matching ugly tshirt for Christmas but he said no we can just wear the old ones last year.
+1 y
I meant I have tried to please him and just wanted him to at least try to go out with my friends or go to family function with me couple times a year or taking pictures with me or wearing a matching shirt for Christmas n Valentine's Day but he can't even do those. I cooked for him and tried to make him happy but all he could said was he doesn't like it and don't force him. It's upsetting me too much and I can't stop thinking. Could you please tell me if I'm too selfish or exaggerating things?
+1 y
Is he the problem or I'm the problem?
3
2