I'm not sure if I should accept his offer to drive me home from work?

Anonymous
I am currently dating this guy and we have been texting and talking on the phone a lot but we have only been out on 2 dates. He suddenly asked me 2days after our 2nd date if i wanted a ride home from work since i usually take a bus and we live in the same town and he happens to be in the same area as my job. Not sure if I should accept his offer because in a way its almost like i would be kinda acting like his girlfriend already and it may be too soon to accept something like this. Its a nice gesture but i feel like i should be playing hard to get and not fall into the trap of being too into him too soon like i did with my ex since i did ended up feeling like in a relationship when we were not yet and i think it prevented him from making a real commitment. Thoughts?
+1 y
I accepted his offer and i'm so glad that I did because he actually completely relieved some insecurities/anxieties I've had in other relationships and it made me like him so much more now. Thanks guys!
3
2