My boyfriend and are ready to take the next step in our relationship, but every time we try we both get really nervous?

emili2016
My boyfriend asks me if I'm ready to take the next step. We have been dating for almost 6 months and he wants to step it up from hugging and holding hands. So we both want to kiss each other. I have had my first kiss, but my boyfriend hasn't had his first kiss yet. He always ask me what kissing is like and I always tell him that he is just gonna have to find out himself because his experience will be different than mine. How do I not get so nervous or how do I get him not so nervous. Answer as soon as possible. We want to this like in the next couple of days
3
1