Some 16 year old weirdo (boy) wants to date a 14 year old girl, but I see some weird stuff about this... How can I react to this?

SpeedBeam
Alright, here's a story: My ex and I went back together on a Thursday three weeks ago, and on the next day she said that her mother doesn't want us to be together anymore. Nor even be friends; that was the time I was so depressed. So lately she contacted me on the internet (we have plans incase if we can't talk irl) that some friend of hers (more likely a 16 year old weirdo for me and my friends) has a crush on her, and I find something weird about that. I told my therapist about it, today she said that my ex didn't want to say anything about it and that they are "friends" so of course there is some shady stuff going on... I hate the weirdo, but seeing this coming from my ex just pisses me off. I have dealt with July to that date we got together, and then the next day we broke up. I said to myself if they are together I'm gonna move to Florida, because no one in real life likes me. This is a shady problem; considering I double check stuff every time. I am gonna answer my questions of what I want/feel. Q) Where are you know and why do you want to move to Florida? A) Puerto Rico, and I wanna move to Florida since I don't want to deal with depression anymore; and my uncles are there. Q) Why are you depressed? A) I don't got a lot of friends, its good to make friends although no one kinda wants me as a friend... Q) Why is the paragraph so short? A) Character limit; and also I'm not good at English. Q) How old are you and your ex now? A) We are both 14, my ex is gonna be 15 in December... Alright, so here's the questions: Is is considered OK if she goes out with a 16 year old weirdo? Is it wrong? How can I react to this? How can I calm down? I hope I can somehow fix this.
+1 y
November 30th, 2016 UPDATE 1: One of my good friends decided to enter the investigation; and no there's no sign of "she asked him out" stuff. My glasses are broken, and I am half blind by letters and distance. We both can see quick, but I dunno if this could be tied to a recent drama that happened. I'll keep forward for updates.
2
1