I am just getting to know a guy. We have hung out dancing a few times. We have been texting but he is a single dad & student expectations?

Alohaloli
he says he wants nothing less than once in a lifetime forever love ❤️ that he won't settle for less. He texts me we see each other dancing. He says he talks to other girls and that night we got carried away a bit. A game of don't cross the line. Everything but cross the line. I tried to sleep there but couldn't sleep so I left. He texts a little at first it was that we moved too fast he didn't mean to get so carried away. Then he texts me pictures of him and his son and the Christmas tree 🌲 And I know he was in ecstasy with me saying he hasn't had anything like that in years. Just the stuff with clothes on. He almost got engaged after the holidays last year. They only dated a few months. The holiday months. I know he is looking for something real. I am just stressing now. Wondering if it could work out.
1
0