I feel like giving up in the first two weeks of knowing someone. Dating anxiety ever do this to you?

Alohaloli
he is completing his nursing degree and a single dad. He hangs out with me when I go dancing. We have danced the whole night anytime I see him. He has been texting me he told me he is looking for mind blowing once in a lifetime forever true love nothing less. I have been wanting that too. But now he gets back from Thanksgiving with his family and wants to see me soon as he gets into town. He likes how we talk a lot and have fun some is deep some is funny. He liked kissing me. We got carried away he wanted me to stay the night. He said he hadn't had that much attention in years he was divorced two years ready to propose last year to someone but she cheated. He only dated her a few months. Then he shared another relationship where she lied she was divorced aNd just going through one and he said wait till u divorce and she moved on. He said he is talking to other girls at this time. But that is all nothing physical not even kissing yet. We got into a game of don't cross the line everything that tempted the line. Well next day he said he didn't mean to go so far not so soon. It was not crossing "the line" but he found every loophole lol. He still texts but I am thinking 💭 I don't want to compete with other girls. So I want to push him away. I am stressing myself out. We can't undo what happened. here he is looking for something real which is what I want and he is a good guy. I like his values. I just go this when I see other girls are in the picture that he is considering
0
1