Do you think it's easier to get attached if you have a lot in common with someone?

Anonymous
This doesn't happen often, but I've found at times that I naturally get attached to a girl if we have a lot in common, and she's very attractive, along with our conversations flowing really well as opposed to someone who I don't really click with.

Is this natural? I mean it rarely happens but the thing that sucks is when it ends, I have a harder time getting over them.

I hate that it happens, but when it does I'm a thing least self aware and give them space so I don't come off overly interested.

Most of the time, I could be open to seeing a person and play it by ear but sometimes I feel getting attached to someone is inevitable.

It kinda makes me feel like liking someone or seeing a lot of potential does more damage than help.
3
3