Would you be mad if someone lied to you about not being a virgin after sex?

Anonymous

I'm a 25 year old virgin guy. Reason is because I used to be a serious Christian and when I was 18 I joined the priest hood and became a priest at 20.

Last year I stopped believing and now I'm an atheist. But I'm a 25 year old virgin and I'm ashamed of it. And I have to now let go of my religious past and learn to live as a nonreligious person. I met this girl and she's really cool. She had like 3 long term partners before me. I lied to her and told her I had a few partners from long term relationships, because I wanted to seem more "normal" and less Lame.

We had sex for the first time earlier today, So right now I am no longer a virgin. It was amazing for me and according to her she liked it a lot.

But I feel guilty I lied to her, and that she doesn't know that I was a virgina and she was my first. I never told her because I was afraid she would think less of me. Or worse she wouldn't want to be with me.

My question for girls is..
How would you feel personally if you were in these girls shoes?

My question for guys is what would you do in my shoes?
2
3