Will there be a Third Date?

Anonymous
I went on a date with a guy I met online. We had matched like 6 months ago but I didn't respond to his message til now because I wasn't really using that app. Our first date he seemed kinda shy, a bit distant and not a lot of eye contact. I felt like I was talking a lot and trying to make conversation with him. I was surprised when he suggested we go to another bar and play pool. At the end of the date he said he didn't want the night to end and asked to see me again. He kissed me out of nowhere.

He texted me 2 days later, and then throughout the week and planned for a Saturday night date. We went to a concert but it was hard to hear each other, so we barely talked, but we did talk in the car. He was VERY touchy feely. I was getting a bit tired so we left. He drove me back to my car. He asked me if I wanted to see him again and I said yes. Then he kissed me again.

He works evening shift and I work day shift so during the car ride we discussed our schedules. I didn't hear from him for two whole days, so on third day I texted him about something in the news. He responded quickly and apologized for not texting me earlier, saying he was sick. Then he writes, "I hope I can see you again soon" and I respond with let's do something where we can hear each other talk and he replies Absolutely. Usually his texts are quite long, so a one word answer is strange...

I just noticed now that he updated his profile and put up some new pictures. Do you think he's not interested or what?
Will there be a Third Date?
3
1