I'm 19 dating a 19 year old girl we went on a date and we're going out again and I sorta lied please read details and help me plz? please help a guy ou?

Lilarcher1234
So I've been seeing this girl we text all the time and we are into each other and we went ona date on Sunday and we're going out again Wednesday and I lied to her only once I said I graduated HIGH school I was just embarrassed to say that I'm basically a failure and dropped out cause I was so depressed and I moved back to ny from nc than moved back to nc and they didn't transfer my passing grades so I dropped out so I lied to her I'm getting my GED but what should I do if this makes sense please help I was embarrassed and I thought she wouldn't want anything to do with me if I didn't graduate and I'm ashamed I didn't but how do I tell her the truth now? I care about her so much and I don't know what to do please help me out anyone
3
0