My boyfriend doesn't prioritize me and doesn't talk to me that much unless we're going to have sex. Does he not love me?

arineunha
I love him and he tells me he loves me back, but only when i say it first. he puts his family as number one on his priority list, i dont mind this because family is family. i dont have a large family and im not close to them, so i wonder but i never get mad at that. However, he also puts his friends before me. he doesn't reply when he's out with friends, he says he can't play games with me because he has a premade team with his friends.. so i play alone. i try to call him because i want to talk to him in the evening. he leaves because he has to go to bed everytime. i try to communicate my problem about his neglect, but he brushes it aside and says im making a big deal out of nothing. when i texted him, he was making sexual comments. when we plan to meet up he replies quickly though, because we usually end up having sex. We dont really do anything special, its almost always sex and eating together. we dont go on dates or do anything like other couples do. I'm started to become more doubtfulof his feelings for me. despite all that i dont want to leave him, what should i do?
+1 y
when we meet up he does kiss me and make promises to me. we sleep and shower together. I don't need a lot to feel loved, but he doesn't do anything outside of that
7
1