Have I lost respect from the guy I've been dating because I've let him suck and fondle my breats before establishing what we were?

depresstified
I've known him for a 5 weeks; we've started dating two weeks ago (first two dates were a walk in the city while it was raining and going to the theatre) and on our third date he'd suggested we watch some netflix at his place and I thought why not. 1:20h into the movie we started kissing and it escalated to an intense make out session which led to him thinking I wanted more and he went for my bra and unclasped it. I stopped kissing him and froze. He asked me what's wrong but I didn't respond when he asked if I were okay I didn't respond either but changed the subject because I felt awkward telling him that I wasn't comfortable with this yet. After a lot of silence which wasn't awkward it wad actially quite comforting, he started to kiss me again and then slowly pulled my top off. My bra was already undone so he had all the access he needed now. He was very gentle and I liked the attention he gave my breats at the end but I can't help but wonder if he's lost some sort of respect for me now because I just let him have it that easy. And I don't think I would have initiated this if I were brave enough to discuss it and say a clear no. Because when he went for my jeans and I said a firm "no" he automatically stopped and said it's okay we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. So opinions? Also we're not in a established relationship yet we've been only dating so I don't know where I stand with him right now or what my next move should be if I want to gain some respect back and if I even lost any? (I've spent the night at his this day and we cuddled a lot) and he called me the same day after I went home and it was afternoon. I have no idea how to read guys though when it comes to this kind of stuff...
3
3