Dating sensitive men?

Anonymous
So i've recently started dating this amazing guy, he's in the forces.. I know, its not ideal, but its what he wants to do and I support his passion. Anyway, i'm quickly discovering that underneath all the manly combats and lad banter, he is EXTREMELY sensitive, and tends to over think things a lot.

The only problem is, i'm exactly the same. I'm not sure whether this is a good or a bad thing, two sensitive people together?

Anyway, i've never been with someone this sensitive before, I really like this guy and i'm not willing to give up without a fight, no matter how much it might challenge things between us at times, when we're together its amazing and so totally worth it.

Any advice on how to deal with a sensitive guy? I know he likes a lot of reassurance, which I try and give him.. but selfishly, I can't help but feel me giving him all this assurance means i'm not getting it in return which I need just as much! haha!
THanks x
Dating sensitive men?
0
1