Is it just a coincidence that she keeps mentioning that she's single?

Anonymous
There's this girl that I'm somewhat friends with and that I don't see too often, but every time that I do we are in a group setting. And it seems like every time I see her she always manages to bring up the fact that she's single and has no boyfriend ( she says this aloud and to the group, not in a 1 on 1 convo). And I know this can't be designated for another guy, because she has said it when I was the only guy in the group.

Anyways, I've always had a feeling that she's liked me, but I was never too sure. When I first met her, I was sitting down and she approached me and had somehow already knew my name and we had some brief small talk. I always catch her making eye contact with me and she's kinda shy. Whenever we find something in common she's always calling me awesome or giving me high fives or something. But I feel like if she was interested she would let our friends know and they would kinda hint that towards me?

Am I reading too much into her bringing up the fact she's single all the time? Or is there more to it?
+1 y
We were teasing each other and she said I was adorable. Isn't that usually a friendzone type of thing?
4
2