How do I get a guy to pursue me?

Anonymous
So my friend wanted to set me up with one of her friends. We were at an event and it was very obvious that my friend wanted us to talk and it made it very awkward for me and the guy. She's been trying to set up more hangouts so we can see each other more, but he doesn't really make a move. We chit chat here and there, but that's pretty much it. Last weekend, we were beer pong partners at a house party so I took every chance I got to high five, hug, and touch him whenever appropriate. I might be looking into it too much, but there were times where I had my hand on the table and he put his next to mine so that the side of our palms were touching. I feel like things are still kinda awkward and I don't wanna come off too strong, but is there anything I can do to jumpstart something?
+1 y
Any other opinions? I see him about once a month and is trying to get him to be my gym buddy. Would it be too forward if I ask him out to dinner?
How do I get a guy to pursue me?
3
1