Would you be mad if you had a fight with your gf/bf and she/he went running to her/his friend of the opposite sex?

Anonymous
The main question would be, would you be mad if you are dating someone and you had an argument/fight with her/him and she/he went running to her/his friend of the opposite sex and told that friend everything and that friend made her/him feel better?
Just Because im a guy im gonna put women as an example but the question is for both men and women.
Running to your friends is ok cause sometimes we need to talk to them for them to make us feel better BUT... when it is a friend of the opposite sex and you are constantly telling that person about your problems you're having with your boyfriend, wouldn't your boyfriend get mad? I personally think that if a woman (or a guy) does that with her male friend, at some point of time they are gonna end up hooking up and she is gonna cheat on her boyfriend. Because he is always there for her to comfort her all the time and one day she's gonna be so mad at her boyfriend that she's not gonna give a fuck and hook up with him. ( viceversa wit guys)

Is it just me or do you guys agree or disagree?
I agree, I would be mad at him/her.
I disagree, I wouldn't be mad at all.
GirlGuy
3
1