I can't get an attractive girlfriend help?

Anonymous
I asked about a month ago a question titled how to get girls since i get non, but i was wrong what i should have asked is how to get an attractive girlfriend...
a little about me :

1- tall, work out (not ripped or anything though normal), really good looking (based on numerous girls commenting on my looks and how girls act around me), great style, respectful, usually nice if you're nice to me and friendly towards people.

2- funny, witty, good social skills nothing special, if you know me well you will get to know somethings that i dont show to anyone else, i can be serious though and iam usually fun when out with friends or at college.

my problem is that all the girls that have an interest in pursuing a relationship with me are not as attractive as i want, i dont want to sound shallow but thats the truth i need to be physically attracted to try to date a girl, dont get me wrong i get plenty of attention from really hot girls but they are usually taken and have bfs so its not like it can result in anything... and i've been trying for a while (over a year) but can't seem to find any girl aged 17+ who is hot, loyal, nice, and single its impossible...

any ideas?
2
4