Asked a girl out and got rejected :(?

Anonymous
So I met this girl at the strip club... yes she's a dancer and yes I know this is a bad move. But i genuinely had a connection with her and she gave me her #. We texted back and forth for a couple of weeks and then I went back to see her, she spent her shift just hanging out with me and never asked me for a dance. (Never got one from her or anyone else from this place fyi) she hung out with me and my buddy after her shift a couple of times and i ended being really intrigued to who she was outside the club and decided to ask her out. She said she needs to seriously think about it because its hard to date being a dancer and I said sure thing take your time. Later that night she texted me and said she doesn't date guys she meets at the club because it always blows up in her face and she also doesn't date guys who drink (she used to be an alcoholic). I dont drink much fyi maybe 1 beer a week so im not sure what to do here.. its been a week and we haven't texted eachother and i haven't been back to see her either.
+1 y
I want to ask her out again :x
+1 y
Oh yeah, Im well off she could totally be after my money, butttt im ok with that 😂take my money dont reject me 😑
Asked a girl out and got rejected :(?
12
10