How do I know he is interested and I dont want to come pushy?

chica1986
Ok, so me and this guy met up at a bar last Saturday and we started chatting and he passed me his number, Anyways we were texting on Sunday and he asked me if i wanted to go for wine i said yes and he said am out at dinner ill message you later and we can arrange. It was getting late so he messages me quite late to see what i was doing and the wine didn't take place. Anyways next morning he messaged me saying good morning i messaged him back he said he saw it late as he was working. Same situation he said after i finish from my dance to text him if i wanted to do something.

So i messaged him and we agreed to go for wine. He picked me up took me to two great bars, well i thought we had a great c onnection and time as couldnt stop lauging... he was teasing a lot.. he dropped me off and kissed me in the cheeks. So next day i messaged like i had a great time thanks and have a great day. He replied have an amazing day and that was it.

I mean i dont know what to assume now, he is not shy from what i could see so there hasn't been anything from his side. If a guy likes you he would message to see you again? and from the first messages we had to arrange a drink looks like he was leaving late to messge or on Monday he asked me t text if i wanted to do anything?

So not sure if he is interested? Not sure if i should message and say like hows ur day? By the way he always replies.
1
1