She said we moved to fast?

HBisMyRobin
Me and this girl met through mutual friends, we talked for about a month and our first date was 5 days ago. Long story short me and this girls connection is unreal, mental, physical and intellectual. Sparks fly. I've spent like 40 hours on The phone with her. We are both very vocal about how we feel, she's blatantly told me she's crushing on me. And even asked how I would feel if she referred to me as her boyfriend. Talking flows and I love every second I have getting to talk with her. Our date was amazing, held hands and cuddled the whole time. She invited me to her place and to stay over since it was snowing and I had quite a drive home. So I stayed strong for a long time... she literally kissed me on the cheek 30 times before I made a move to kiss her. Things heated up and we fooled around a little bit. Nothing to crazy. She said she's never had someone treat her better and it wasn't complete ecstasy and she didn't know it was possible to feel like that... afterwards. We were getting serious. I suggested we should stop it would be better for us in the long run. We just sat on a couch talked and fell asleep together. She woke up. Said she would text me later and she's had the best night kissed me goodbye and that was it... I didn't hear from her all day. So I texted her. She basically said she was scared how fast we moved and she's been hurt in the past and doesn't wanna fall and get used. So she basically has gone cold on me... all I told her was reassuring her my feelings and she meant way more to me than a fling and I won't give up that easy because with how well we get a long I know what's with fighting for. So I don't know if I should keep quiet and hope she comes around? Or keep telling her I'm not gonna stop trying. She just won't really talk to me... it's odd. What should I do?
She said we moved to fast?
Add Opinion