Why all women are b1tches? why are they all so manipulative?

Anonymous
- There is this woman in my class, she liked a guy but he turned out to be a total player and he dumped her/ignored her , i dont know exactly what happened or maybe he chose another woman over her.

- Now this woman starts to flirt with every dude in the class and making eye contact with everyone so that she can take revenge on that player guy, and all guys had their hopes up including me.

- She came and sat with me, and was still making eye contact with every guy in the class and i felt like im just a chump, I now feel like a backup guy, i feel so bad and i feel like im trash :(

- I mean, that player guy did all the wrong to her, and in order to take revenge on him, she broke my heart, why do women do this? What should I do now?
Not all women are manipulative, this woman was just immature and childish, let her go. Thats why that player guy dumped her, you also dump this drama queen.
She really likes you
Others (please comment)
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
6