Girls, can a young attractive guy in his early 20's be attractive bald or with extremely short hair? Is it a dealbreaker for pretty younger women?

Anonymous
Say there's a guy who looks good in many ways like dresses well, cute facial features and jawline, physically fit and also has a bright future, good personality and humor, but he has no hair on top but a small beard. What do you think of him and the shaved head? Not to sound cocky but I'm a good looking guy with dark flowing hair but it's thinning and I'm for sure shaving it soon. I'm just wondering what girls in college and girls around my think of bald guys? I usually get really pretty women thinking I'm attractive quite often but I'm wondering how much of that will change with no hair. A negative comment won't hurt my feelings lol, I do understand that a good portion of girls might find it to be really physically unappealing and understand that girls have basic preferences too so please be as honest as possible while posting.
4