Should I tell him my mom wants to meet him when he texts me he is here or just say you can come in:)?

Anonymous
I'm going on a 3rd date tonight with a guy and the first date we met in person somewhere, second date he just told me he is here and I came out, now the 3rd date my mom wants him to come in so she can meet him. Should I text him back when he tells me is here "You can come in for a minute:)" or should I say "You can come in for a minute:) my mom wants to meet you" because in past experiences guys don't like the surprise of suddenly meeting the parents without a heads up, but I feel if you live at home it should kinda be expected that would happen early on and guys shouldn't be surprised by the idea of it. I feel like adding on my mom wants to meet you makes it too serious suddenly and it can just happen by accident by I'm inviting him in and my parents just happen to be there. But one time a guy was like sarcastic and said "thanks for the heads up" when i did that. What do you guys think?
0
1