I went on a date with a guy and it went great but he hasn't texted me, is he not interested?

Anonymous
Ok so last night I went on a date with this guy I met on tinder ( yeah I know probably not the best site to meet someone but whatever I went with it) anyways we hit it off pretty well, the conversation was good, we were laughing it was all good. We even made out a good amount of times, he told me I was a good kisser, he even asked me to go over his place but I said I couldn't so then we made plans for me to go over his place in a few days and watch a movie and all that, at the end of the night he even called an uber for me and we kissed again before I got it, so it went pretty well in opinion. However, he hasn't texted me all day, I don't want to text him first ( I don't know why I just want to make sure he was into it so I want him to text me first) and I'm confused as to why he hasn't texted me? Was he just being polite and going along with it and wasn't really into it?

oh also I'm not 25-29 I made this account years ago and totally lied about my age, I'm 20 and he is 22
6
3