I'm emotionally attached to a girl after sex but neither of us wants to start a relationship. What should I do?

edwintyler
I met this girl a couple of weeks ago. We were having a house party and everything went perfect. We had sex that night and she slept over. The next day I texted her saying that I had a great time and I know that neither of us is interested in a relationship but that doesn't mean we should lose touch and we should hang out again sometime. She replied saying that she had an amazing time with me and agreed with everything I said etc.

I don't want a relationship with her because, first, I don't like the concept of a relationship and, second, I would definitely not want a relationship with HER. She is really, really, REALLY slutty. You can see it from the way she talks, dresses, behaves... That night she said to a friend of mine at the party that she finds me really attractive and wants to have sex with me but she's on her period and if I'd be ok with that. Later she said to me that she knew she was gonna fuck me the minute she met me. Maybe it is flattering that she likes me but you gotta admit that's not how a normal girl behaves. She also told me that she can't be committed to one guy and that's the reason why she doesn't want a relationship (at least she is honest).

But I just can't stop thinking about her. It's not just her looks that attracts me to her, but also I really like her genuine character and fun personality. I'm thinking about her all the time, even when I'm with a different girl. I've seen her several times since then and I've noticed that I get more and more nervous every time I see and talk to her and start acting weirdly. I've been with many girls but this is the first time I'm experiencing something like this.

What upsets me is that she doesn't even call or text unless I contact her first. I don't even know if she still wants me or not. And I don't know what I should do. I can't ask her out on a date so should I just ask her to come over? Or hope to see her at another random party? I'm genuinely lost.
2
1