Does he deserve a chance?

doesntdateoften
I was asked out to go for a "beer or something" which somehow ended up changing to ice cream. I am heavy in the fitness world and am also lactose intolerant (the dairy allergy he doesn't know about) but was willing to find a sorbet and compromise. When we were setting the time i had asked does 3pm work for you on saturday?, he responded with saying how 3 pm is early but how he's into but said four works better for him... the next day (date day) I didn't hear from him at all until about 1pm asking if i was still up for meeting, to which i said yes ill see you at four..
at 3:20 i got a message saying what he had left to do before seeing me, I said alright ill see you soon...
ten minutes before the date he tells me how there is a massive line where he is and is hoping he won't be too long.. when i had asked him how long, he took ten minutes to respond (Im sure to buy time but at this point it is 4:10) he said hopefully half an hour...
I wrote back saying maybe i had misunderstood when he had said what he had left to do but when he had told me that i was already on my way and that i was here on time and i don't want to wait for forty minutes.. he said he was sorry, that if i wasn't down its fine, he'll cancel his cab and that he didn't want me waiting around, that it wasn't polite. a couple minutes went by and he wrote i feel bad I'm sorry if i had inconvenienced you.. I waited an hour to cool off and wrote it, "it definitely doesn't feel good, that I'm going into the gym to workout and that i hope he has a goodnight"...

If i hear from him again, is he deserving of a second chance?
Does he deserve a chance?
1
1