Had a hot relationship but have since cooled off?

Winnerpegger
It's in a weird frustrating situation. We got pretty intimate pretty fast and spent a lot of time together. She even gave me her car! There was lots of texting and snapchat etc, than one day after a couple months she wakes up at my place acting all weird. She takes off and next thing I know she's asking for space. I give her space and she comes back, but we're just dating now, the texting and other social media just drops right off to nothing. We haven't seen each other in a month, which is fine whatever I can move on but she texts me last weekend apologizing, than gets on the phone with me saying she's a p. o. s. and how sorry she is. I tell her to come tell me in person and she says she will but it's been over a week and nothing. I've texted her a couple times and she responds in reasonable time, calls me babe and doll but won't make plans says she's too busy. I'm just annoyed at this point and ready to just drop her entirely. Only reason I haven't yet is because I felt we had a real connection there at first like none I've known. And she's bipolar 2 I went with her to a couple meetings and read up on it and all, and I didn't want to just bail when things got rough but it's getting way past the point I feel like holding on. Any advice here would be welcome. Im 35 and she's 30 in case anyones interested.
+1 y
Obviously I haven't left cause I have legit feelings for the chick, we have a lot in common with enough differences to keep it interesting. I thought so anyway, and she talked a big game than poof! Ghost
1
1