+1 y

Does he actually like me? Should he say it first?

This guy and I have been on four dates recently. We had physical and emotional chemistry right from the start, or so at least I think we have. The four dates we have had so far always consist of us not keeping our hands off each other and making each other laugh. Sometimes I think it's a dream because I sometimes think he is out of my league. He physically shows me that he is into me, such as his sweet compliments, taking me out, and kissing... but, should he verbalize it? I feel like it would mean much more to me if he verbalized how he felt. I know it's a bit too soon, but I think we always have a good time together and we constantly text when we can. He has even mentioned of introducing me to his friends/ roommates. I like him but is telling him that I do too soon? Should I wait till he says it first? He's 22 and i'm in 21, we're both in college. I feel like i wouldn't mind saying it first, but most of my girl friends say that he should be the one to say it first. My hugest fear in this would to be that he doesn't feel like that yet. What are your opinions on this? Especially, you guys.
Does he actually like me? Should he say it first?
Add Opinion