He kissed me and now it seems like he's avoiding me, but why?

Anonymous
So one of my really close guy friends and i were hanging out Saturday night and he was being super flirty and touchy feely which is very unlike him. he's not a touchy feely kind of person, and we were just talking like usual, and then like somehow we started cuddling and then he kissed me. And like he asked me if i would go on a date with him and i said yes and we kissed some more, and then he had to go. But like I've seen him twice since that night, and our convos have been really short hello, goodbye kinda things, and like i feel like he's avoiding me. Why? Note we are in college, and as sad as this sounds he was my first kiss, and I don't know the way things were going i figured at least something would become of it. But what do i know? I just wanna know if you think its something i did, it maybe he just wanted to kiss once and nothing more.
2
3