Do girls like playing games or what?

Carloscoyy
I met this girl at work onetime she said she was hungry I said im going to jack after work n she says bring me some jk. i said lets go after work n she agres We starded talking n 4 the first weeks she would not talk to me as much on her of days Saturday and Sunday but after the third week we text everiday and half of the time she stars the convo by saying Hi or soemtime goodmorning. I mean why cnt she say Goodmorning? I been sweet to her i would take her food to work n she says she feels love and soemtimes i take her home and i always ask her for hugs n out of nowhere when i took her home she says aren't you going to ask for a hug. isaid yes and ibhug her We text goodmorning and goodnigjt sweetdreams. on her birthday she said she wantedto go to the movies and to eat n we went just me n her n she says omg ihad a great time with u nshe send the emoij with the kissing lips she always does at night. So this past wenesday we were texting and i ask her if she would like to go bowling on Friday, she said yes so as usual we text n onthrusday we starded texting and she went into work at 1:30pm i sent her a message at 1 why didn't she replyshe dosent drive. that nigjt of Thursday i took her home n her friend who is a girl because she was going to spend the night, she dint text me 4 a goodnig. Friday i was waiting for her to text me n she dint. I dint text her because im 1 of those person that if i sent the last message and u haven't respond then we won't text until u text me But if she really care wouldn't she have text me? Anyways later that dayat 2pm when iwas going to work and she knows , she texted me saying no Goodmorning or anything and Itexted her saying Goodafternoon to the most beauitful girl in the world. she reply by saying u dint even text me in the morning and we kept on texting at 9pm i send her a cute message nshe replyby. saying ur so sweet goondight sweetdreams­čĺő the next day on Saturday morning i send her a message saying Goodmorning beautiful and so far no answer
Do girls like playing games or what?
Add Opinion