Will sending a sexy pic bring back his attention?

sugar95
This guy I've been interested in communicates with me less than before. I really want to make things work with him, but my bff is convinced that the guy has lost interest. We danced together in the ballroom dance class in which we initially met, and whenever we'd dance we'd be really touchy and flirty. In the beginning, he would always ask me to come over to his place, and when I finally did we got bubble tea, went shopping, watched Suicide Squad at his place - during which he put his arm around me and I leaned into him, and then he cooked me dinner. The next time we spent quality time was a few weeks later. The crew went out to a dance exhibition, then karaoke & dinner, and that night I slept over at his place. He prepared the guest bed for me, but in the air I could tell that we both knew I wouldn't be sleeping there. We ended up sleeping on his bed as expected, and he held me close to his shirtless body. I went home the next morning. I haven't spent quality time with him since then. Last Friday night, we had our final dance exam and by then we were closer and more touchy than ever. I was more touchy than usual particularly because it was our last dance. At the end of class, we'd all stepped outside except for the guy, the TA, and the prof. My friends were all peeking in, so I looked to see what they were watching. The guy and TA were Viennese Waltzing together (and the professor made it worse by dimming the lights). After class, he offered to drive me home as he did most of the time. But as we headed to his car, we were joined by the TA whom he said he was going to drive home as well. That ruined things for me because I was planning on giving him a parting gift but didn't get the chance to.
+1 y
The three of us got to his car and b*tch - excuse me - she naturally went to sit in the front seat while I had to sit in the back like the baby. I sat in silence, a flame of jealousy burning in me, while they chatted during most of the ride, occasionally remembering to include me. Later that night, I texted him that I wanted to give him something but didn't get to. He texted back, "was it beacause _ was there?" I replied, "yeah." He replied, "sorry about that." Now, we snapchat as we always have
+1 y
, but maybe less than before. He does "like" and comment on every single one of my facebook statuses though.
4
7