Does it make me an arse that her religion is putting me off?

Anonymous
I've recently been approached by a girl who is keen to start a romantic relationship, however she is extremely religious to the point where she doesn't drink a drop of alcohol or do anything physical before marriage...
The issue is I am very different, I am at Uni so I drink like a fish and believe that physical intimacy and sex is an important (and fun) part of dating. Not to mention that she hasn't actually dated anyone seriously before so while she may be 20 years old she's kind of like a 15 year old in relationship experience. How can i tell her that I am not okay for that kind of pressure? Without being a dick about it, because i just found out that she has basically been trying to ask me out for a year... and she didn't tell me any of this when she asked and now i'm in the horrid situation of having said yes and then have this sprung on me... HELP

21
7