Was it okay for my boyfriend to tell our friend she is attractive?

Anonymous
I was out with my boyfriend and our friend who recently broke up with her boyfriend (who happens to be my boyfriend's best friend). And my friend said her ex didn't want her back because of her body (even though she has a perfect body) and my boyfriend said he must be gay if he didn't want her back because of that! She also went on to say she was unattractive (even though she isn't at all!) and my boyfriend said she was very attractive. I think they were flirting, but I'm not very sure. they've been friends for ages (years longer than I've know my boyfriend) and I can tell that she likes him and I know that he would date her if he wasn't in love with me and she wasn't his best friend's ex because they get on a lot better than I do with him. So what I'm asking is if it was wrong for him to say those things? And if it was what should I do? Please help!
It was wrong
It was okay
They were flirting and it was wrong
Vote C
He was just being a good friend
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
1