My friend got sad when I told her I wasn't interested anymore even though she said we should just be friends and see what happens?

Anonymous
I can generally tell when a girl is not interested, and this just happened to be my friend. I told her I liked her and she said she did too but we should remain friends and maybe we can be more, I even told her if she didn't feel the same I would understand.

But she then started playing games, and every time she did I'd ignore her for about 1 week, no exceptions. But she still continued it, so I get fed up and packed my bags. Then this one girl at me table asked if I liked anyone, and I just said "did," and since my friend sits over about 3 seats she heard it and her eyes got watery. I don't understand, all she did was basically ignore me and talk to my friends and all I got were a few stares, and whenever we would talk we would barely do it for a minute, she barely showed she cared for me even though we've been friends for about 1 year. And now she's sad that I moved on because I was tired of her games? Why?
1
0