Was it a date to her?

HotDogg
I finally got up the nerve to ask this girl that has been subtly flirting with me for the past year to "meet up for coffee." It would be the first time we would officially hang out one on one, instead of with our mutual friends. She agreed right away and let me know later that night when she would be free. I picked her up at her house, opened the car door for her (she said thank you), and paid for coffee. We talked for hours and decided we should eat dinner somewhere, I took her to a cool place downtown and she asked if I wanted to split something, we also split the bill here.

We talked past midnight before realizing it had gotten so late, we both had to be up early in the morning. I always opened the doors for her, and opened my car door for her to get in. She didn't touch me like she has before, but it felt like she wanted to. Bumping knees under the table, lightly tapping my leg with her foot (though I don't think she even noticed that, it was very light).

She only took out her phone once, and realized there were so many missed messages, and made a quick reply to one and I never saw the phone again. The only move I made on her was gently holding her hand while giving her a mint. The night ended casually, I dropped her off at her house and she said thank you and have a good night.
+1 y
I forgot to mention, she mentioned a restaurant she always wanted to try and it was implied that I would go with her. (It was already past 10pm at that point, so we didn't go then)
Was it a date to her?
2
2