Talking to a guy for a month. Trying to get an idea of what he wants?

wholanta
So I’ve been talking to this guy for about a month now. The first time we hung out we went bowling. The second time we went to the movies. The third time we hung out at his place and watched an HBO show we both like. The fourth time we went to a basketball game and then came back to my place and hung out/watched HBO. I’m 23, he’s 27. I haven’t dated guys who are more than a year older (or younger) than me and I also have never wanted a serious relationship. I’m in a pretty good place and now want to get serious with someone. This guy likes me and makes an effort to hang out and text when we are, but he cannot text to save his life. We hung out last night (went to the bball game/watched HBO) and I haven’t heard from him today. I think about him a lot because I really like him, but should I be overreacting for him not texting him? Everytime we talk about him texting me, he’s like “im such a bad texter. Baby steps. I’m getting to be a better one.” I’ve been talking to him for a short period of time, I know. But is this normal? We haven’t talked abot us being serious quite yet. Just trying to gauge others opinions on this. Thoughts?
0
1