My girlfriend is going to a concert and I want to go too but I didn't get invited, Do I ask to go?

Lukstan
So my girlfriend is going with her friends to a concert in the summer and I was never invited. I am young, being in my teen years but I am not able to see my girlfriend all the time and would enjoy doing more things with her even if her friends are there. Since her friends and I are cool and we are also friends. She knows I've never been to a concert and that Id really would want to go to one, one day. By finding out I never got invited It makes me a feel a bit sad. But should I just let her go with her friends or should I also ask since Im alright with her friends and would really like to go to a concert and spend time with her. What do you people think? Thanks.
1
0