I'm FINALLY meeting this guy I met online, but I'm second guessing everything out of nerves. Is it normal? How to stop?

Anonymous
We have been talking online for, going on, 6 months. It took him awhile to warm up to me because I was a complete stranger who friended him, I'm quite attractive and I don't think he knew my intentions, but when I stated I was into him like not as friends, then things started to actually progress. Soo were meeting at his place. He's completely safe. We have mutual friends. I know of his ex and she's nice. I'm just really nervous now since I've been waiting for this for 6 months. 4 years ago I stumbled onto his Facebook and swooned. I thought he was so cool. I never imagined I would have ever started talking to him like this years later. I am SO into the guy. I honestly think he is going to be the love of my life. I've never said or felt anything like this ever. We get along SO well online. My mind is racing. I'm just afraid he won't find me as attractive in person because my skin isn't as smooth or glowy as my pictures and I'm super self conscious of the bridge of my nose even though I seem to be the only one who notices it. I've been testing out like 20 makeup looks on myself because I don't know how I want to look. I don't feel good enough with any that I try. I'm nervous we won't get along so smoothly in person and all my fantasies will end. Or maybe it'll be amazing. I'm just so nervous. Can I just have a pep talk? All my friends and mom don't like him, so I can't really talk about it with them.
3
1