My boyfriend promised he'd be online to talk to me and wanted to do lots of cute stuff for my birthday today but he hasn't been here all day help?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I are in a LDR of 7 months (live in the same time zone). My birthday has never came up into our relationship until today. He promised yesterday he'd be online and said he'll do so much for me. But he hasn't been here all day today ;( he didn't speak to me or do anything, not even a happy birthday. Now It's not just him getting me down I've had it rough today. My dad left for Iraq this morning (my birthday at 5:30 am ) then due to my brother having a lot of stuff on his schedule today, I never got to have Birthday cake or blow candles I just had microwaved food for dinner since my mom didn't have time to fix food. I was really hoping my boyfriend would cheer me up since he promised he'd talk to me and would do cute stuff for me but my birthday is almost over and he never came online on his phone. It showed offline on his phone all day so far. I'm also just upset cause he was gone Thursday through Monday with going on a trip with his cousin (which I understand but he didn't even text me at night). He appologized for not talking to me for those 5 days and promised he'd be able to text me on my birthday the whole day but he didn't ;( I'm so sad. I think other than getting a fever on my 13th birthday, this is probably the worst birthday ever (turned 18) what do I do? I have 33 minutes left before it's not my birthday anymore.
1
1