So how can I calm my nerves for the next time I see her?

Anonymous

She agreed to get together over break, well if you consider "We can always give it a shot!" to be a Yes, but there's a bit of an issue. We barely acknowledge each other in person. At most there's brief eye contact and maybe a smile. But other than that nothing. We haven't spoken in person since May, when I last had class with her. But we have spoken for hours on end via text every so often.

Today there was the rare chance to just talk for a bit. So I went over to try and talk to her, but my nerves got the best of me, and I just sat at opposite end of the counter. I was shaking, and had an almost audible heart beat. I ended up just slipping away after 10 or so minutes.

So, I guess what I'm asking, is how can I calm myself for next time I see her, which presumably is the get together later this month, or early next month.
1
0