Should I be annoyed at my boyfriend for hating his new job?

Anonymous
We've only been together 3 months and he's been looking for a job, after he quit his last one and he's managed to pick up a full-time job at a factory. It's only temporary and it will pay the bills on his new place. Thing is, is that he's only been there 2 weeks and he keeps complaining about how much he hates it and wants to leave. I can understand his frustration, he's well-educated (graduated two years ago) and career-minded so he feels out of place there, but this job has better stability than his last one and better money. More importantly; it's only temporary. I keep telling him that!

However, he keeps complaining about it and I'm beginning to lose my patience! I've done all sorts to help lift his spirits... met him after work after late shifts, surprised him with a crate of beer every now and then, I've empathized... I also have a bit more money than him right now, and I hope he doesn't resent that. I expect nothing back if I pay for things for him, like going for a drink together!

Anyway, how can I approach this? If it were me in his situation, I'd just get on with it. I've worked shit jobs in the past to keep a roof over my head, but I also looked for career jobs on the side, similar to what I've studied for at college. He also sees himself moving out of his apartment next year and into the city (we both live in a small town). I'm also in a similar position as I live with my parents due to a bad break up 6 months ago.

Thoughts?
1
1