Did I mess up with her?

Anonymous
Girl asked me to get together randomly, asked if I was free at XX time, which I was and said yes. Wanted to study then go get dinner together. I asked her if I was coming to her or her to me, and she said If she could come to me. I said yes, and that was that. Texted home because I wanted to double check and make sure it was alright (there was nothing going on today, so I thought it was fine). However, family texts back, and my dad took the day off to work on the house, electric and all that, and didn't want me to bring over anyone today (but more than welcome to tomorrow).

So I immediately texted her and apologized, then asked if I could come to her, and then we go out and get dinner, saying I was still free just couldn't have people over. Also said if that doesn't work, if she wanted to come over tomorrow at whenever. She said she was busy atm, and would get back to me later.

Hours flew by, so I asked the question again, she was clearly posting on social media and so on, and it was enough time, and slowly closing on the gap to when we were supposed to meet. Sent the message, and never heard anything back. Did I do something really bad? I feel bad for having to re-schedule, but I also feel like I put in effort, and truly tried to show it was a misunderstanding and wanted to see her. Any help?
Did I mess up with her?
1
1