I think my boyfriend might be cheating on me?

Anonymous
My boyfriend who's 30 and I (18) are in a long distance relationship and we've been dating 6 months. He's been away for 3 months and won't be back for another month. In the last month, he's been acting funny, like he never calls first and if I call him he almost never answers. I know he's busy with work and everything but I'm always the one who says 'I love you' first. And I've called him out on this 3 times already, and I still have to call him first, but he starts to say I love you first for a few days and then it's back to the way things were. And we haven't had phone or Skype sex in 2 months. When we started dating he was absolutely perfect, he sent my cute morning text and called me first and send cute I love you text all the time. I don't know if he's bored with, or the age difference and the distances is getting to him or what but every time I called him out about being distant and not calling, I've asked him if he still what's to be with me and the last time I did he told me if I ask again it will be a no. I just don't know anymore.
He probably is
He is not
GirlGuy
+1 y
Even if he's cheating I would like to know how to fix this so are relationship goes back to normal
2
0