Guys, Dating an Albanian man, can they be willing to talk and forgive after a fight?

mmbern
I have been dating an Albanian for 2 months, everything was great until he stopped talking t me for 2 days, When I had the chance to see him, because I went to his house, he stated he didn't want to talk, he said he didn't like the tone of my voice in the last conversation we had and didn't like my reaction either.
I know I made a mistake because I was asking him to meet when he was not feeling well ( headache).
I tried to explain I didn't mean to be rude and disrespectful but he didn't want to listen.
I didn't mean to be selfish, I hadn't seen him for a week ans I was looking forward to.
If there is any Albanian out there that can give me some advice I wold appreciate.
I know everybody is different but do you think we will be open to have a conversation to clarify things and forgive me eventually?
He also said he thinks I am not happy with him? I am very happy with him!!! don't know where is this coming from?
thanks
PD by the way, we are 47 years old.
1