What is going on between my friend and I?

DevilishTendencies
Okay so I've been friends with this guy for a few years (we talk daily and I'm sure pretty sure he's like my "best" friend), and there's always been a kind of unspoken sexual tension yet I haven't been available until just recently I'm getting a divorce. Its definitely confirmed that we like eachother though nothing has happened just talked about the sexual tension we have. But here's whats going on now, since I'm getting divorced I'm going to need a new place to live like asap and he's offered me a room... I told him I don't know how that would work because I think I might have feelings for him and I'm not even divorced yet.. even if the feelings weren't there I'm way too phyically attracted to him to not want to try something. Even after telling him all this he still wants me to move in and is being very persistent.

Through our friendship he has talked about not wanting to have a relationship with anyone for awhile so I've never thought that he might have be more than just physically attracted to me, so makes me think he wants a live in booty call.
But like guys, would you want a live in booty call if she told you she has "feelings" for you?

I mean he hasn't said anything about me having feelings for him accept that he acknowledged it and thats it. Its extremely hard to read his emotions sometimes, and this is one of those times.
Sorry about the book, I just want to know whats going on. P. s. I have a son and he hates kids but for some reason doesn't care if I bring my son woth me. dont know what thats about.
P. s. s. He is not offering just to help a friend I know there's something else there just dont know if its sexual or actual feelings.
2
1