Guys, Cuddle buddy or Main chick?

Chyenn_Marie
I've been seeing this guy and for a month straight we have be inseparable. Any free time, we're together, we talk all day and call each other on our lunch breaks.. basically act like two people who are in a relationship do. However, we have only slept together four times and when I stay at his house we more so cuddle all night then anything else. When in public we don't hold hands, we hardly kiss like "couples" do and at times if I touch him he kind if shys away. Help!!! Wth. I don't get it. I want to do bad bad things to him every time I see him. I lay naked next to him and grind my ass into him and... crickets. Nothing!! Am I just a "cuddle buddy" for the winter season or is this the beginning of a relationship moving at a snails speed? I've never experienced anything like this before yet being patient. Do I have the "what are we" talk or just continue on this slow ride? I don't want to freak him out with that question but at the same time I'm kind of tired of wondering. Feedback much appreciated 💋
Guys, Cuddle buddy or Main chick?
Add Opinion