I met a guy online, just had first meeting yesterday, and I like him a lot... What are my next steps so I don't mess this up? (& not be CLINGY)?

Pinkicecream
I asked a couple other different questions about it so if it sounds similar it is, but this is a different question. We had been talking online for ~6 months. We met last night from 11pm to today noon, (13 hours), at his place. We had talked for hours on messenger months before. So it wasn't super awkward just a little. But we got along well. Chatted, laughed, watched tv, hung out in his bed. He didn't kiss me, and only made the SLIGHTEST advances after I made slight advances such as touching his foot with mine while laying on his bed. I really like this guy. Hours after meeting and letting it all sink in, I just want to go back and spend this night and the next and the next with him. I never felt so much interest for a guy ever. He's 26, by the way, and I'm 22. We haven't spoken since I left at noon, but as I was leaving he said something about meeting again and all he does is work so I should hit him up, or something like that. I agreed and said the same to him and I really enjoyed the night. Soooooo where do I go from here? While I was at his place, he told me he works full shifts and doubles til Monday. I don't know the rest of his work schedule as some weeks he works every single day. What do I do now? I want to talk to him, I want to know he is thinking of me like I am of him, that he wants to actually see me again and wasn't just being nice... etc. Is tomorrow too early to message him hey? I don't want to appear clingy.

and do you think it sounded like it went well? Would he have said something or made an excuse for me to leave earlier if he didn't like me? I'm also scared he liked me being there but now that he thought about it that maybe he changed his mind. I have no reason to believe that but I'm considering it.
3
1