I really like a guy and started seeing him before I knew he is a heavy smoker... How can I make this work?

Anonymous
Yesterday I went over to this guy's house for the first time. I knew he smoked cigs, I just didn't know how often. I was okay with it because I like the smell of cigarette smoke but when I got to his place it smelt like a full smoker and it was pretty bad. He smokes inside, doesn't go outside to smoke. While we were together he smoked about 5 cigs in the span of a few hours. I'm not judging him or saying it's gross or bad, to each their own, however, I am still concerned for my own health. I really like the guy so I feel very stuck. I'm not going to stop seeing him, so that is not an option. We haven't kissed so I don't know what that would be like. But, when I got home, my hair and jacket both smelt of cig smoke and not fresh smoke but like a stale chronic smoke smell you smell on people who have smoked for years. I'm just concerned my body won't take it well since I haven't ever smoked and don't wish to. What do I do, maybe not now since we just started going on, but down the road?
2
1